Management of Financial Crisis
- Situations of serious financial crisis, with high debt or delinquency.
- Design of global strategies for the management of credit and debt, focusing on financial recovery and financing measures.
- Management of large volumes of debt to third parties. Negotiation of singular agreements (not bankruptcy agreements) with creditors (reduction and moratorium of debt, “handing back the keys”, etc.).
- Reclamation of large volumes of delinquency. Effective credit recovery strategies, attainment of effective liquidity and shortening of the effective recovery time.
- Outsourcing of the management of delinquency. Implementation of the comprehensive process of external claim (PIRE), particularly the claim in relationship with the debtor.