- Practice areas
– After working for international law firms (Landwell-PwC and BDO Audiberia), he founded NEXOR LEGAL ABOGADOS in 2005.
-With more than 15 years of professional experience, he specialized in Business Law, with special emphasis on Corporate law, restructuring processes, renewal of solutions of financial crisis, shareholders agreements and family business.
– In recent years he has developed the area of urban management and planning, following the opening of AJM GESTIÓN Y DESARROLLOS URBANÍSTICOS, S.L., of which he is partner in charge of the legal project management.
– He is Co-director and Professor of the Expert Course in Corporate Law in UNIA (International University of Andalusia).
– Since 2012 he is the Coordinator of the Section of Formation on Business Law at the Board of the Málaga Bar Association.
– He is currently Director of the MBA Program and Responsible for the area of Business Organization, Direction and Strategy in EUDE Business School (Madrid), and Responsible of the Division of Strategy of Business and Formation of NEXOR LEGAL.
– He was Assistant Manager of the Area of Operations in AUNA Telecommunications, (currently ONO), and Executive Director of the Intensive Business Management Program (PIDE), Business School of San Telmo International Institute.
– Academically he is co-author of the book “Distribución Comercial Aplicada”, and was Professor of Commercial Distribution, Strategic Planning and Commercial Management, in the University of Málaga. He was collaborator of the professorship of Family Business in the same University, where he developed his work of investigation, carrying out the doctorate program about the particularities of family business. He has been a regular speaker in courses and seminaries on the topic of continuity and professionalism of family business.
After working as an intern in several legal offices in Córdoba, she became part of the Department of Procedural Law in NEXOR LEGAL, specializing in civil and commercial jurisdiction.
– He started his legal practice in GARRIGUES Law Office and continued his professional career in Real Estate, holding executive positions in national real estate businesses: Manager of the Málaga branch of FERROVIAL INMOBILIARIA, Director of the Málaga branch of INBISA GRUPO INMOBILIARIO.
-Currently he combines the practice of law at NEXOR LEGAL as an Urban Law specialist with his responsibility as Legal Director at the Town Hall of Almogía.
– After working at the administrative department of a Notary´s Office in Málaga for several years, she joined the team of NEXOR LEGAL.
– She is responsible for the administrative internal process of the office and the proceedings with public entities.
– After exercising his professional career in Landwell-PwC, he founded VALLE PESQUERA CONSULTORES, S.L. in 2003.
– With more than 15 years of professional experience, he specializes in financial advice to companies and large patrimonies, particularly in the area of verification procedure and tax inspection, tax planning, corporate restructuring and family business.
– Isidoro combines his professional activity with the tutoring of groups of students of the Intensive Program of Business Management (PIDE), International Institute of San Telmo.
– After exercising his professional career at FAY@CO and EUREN, he joined VALLE PESQUERA CONSULTORES S.L. in 2004 as responsible partner of the department of accounting and auditing.
– With more than 15 years of professional experience, he specialized in accounting advice and business auditing, specially in the automotive sector and food industry.